Highlights of LY 2.0
After COVID, the demand for laughter yoga has increased exponentially. As laughter yoga professionals, we need to upgrade our knowledge and skills in different areas of applications of laughter yoga. It is an advanced teaching and coaching program, and you will learn directly from the founder Dr Madan Kataria. It consists of 4 lessons of 90 minutes duration.
Download video and PowerPoint Presentations: All the lessons will be recorded and we will also provide PowerPoint presentations of some lessons so that you can download and use them during your training.
Scientific Research on Laughter Yoga: There are many new research studies on Laughter Yoga. Most of them are in English. We'll translate them into Japanese and give you the PowerPoints along with graphics and images, which you can download.
You will learn exercises with a scientific and logical explanation that will motivate people to do these exercises.
Small things that can make a big difference to your health: Along with medical practice, I was also an editor of a health magazine. I will share with you some health tips which can be used in daily life.
Learning through Laughter Guru App:
You will also watch videos listen to the audios, and read documents through Laughter Guru App it will be more convenient to watch videos and read articles on your mobile phone through the App
LY 2.0 Season 2 Syllabus
Cardiovascular Effects Of Laughter Yoga
- Learn the effect of laughter yoga as a cardiovascular exercise and how it controls blood pressure, dilates blood vessels and reduces inflammation in the arteries.
- Know what is heart rate variability and why it is so important for healthy heart.
- Scientific studies to measure the effect of laughter yoga on cardiovascular diseases.
- Laughter exercises by quoting the scientific research.
Laughter Yoga as Physical and Psychological Detox
- 700 billion cells are dying everyday plus we are exposed to tons of toxins from outside. How do you know your body is turning acidic? Learn how our body maintains the acid base balance by eliminating these toxins through breathing and laughter yoga.
- How laughter yoga helps to release mental and emotional baggage (catharsis).
- LY research from Hungary which shows you will get benefits even by watching videos of Laughter Yoga session.
- Connecting laughter exercises with laughter quotes.
Laughter Yoga for Cancer Patients
- What is cancer and how does it develop?
- Learn the difference between normal cell and cancer cells and the role of genetic mutation in cancer.
- Learn about types of cancer, signs and symptoms and risk factor for cancer, treatment options and cancer prevention.
- Role of laughter yoga in cancer patients during chemotherapy and after the treatment and how it can improve survival and quality of life.
- Scientific research on cancer patients-an overview.
- Laughter exercises about daily irritations of life, mistakes and embarrassments.
Laughter Yoga as Fitness Program
- Learn how different exercises like breathing stretching acupressure and joint rotation can be combined with love to yoga to make the experience lot of fun.
- Research studies about laughter yoga as an exercise
- Laughter exercises related to expression of gratitude.
For all the 4 lessons you will receive the Downloads of Video Recordings + PowerPoint presentation +
Research PowerPoint + Original Research Papers pdf + New Exercises Templates PDF just for USD 69.95
- Learn about the sympathetic nervous system and neurobiology of stress and how laughter yoga helps in stress reduction
- Scientific Research: New Zealand study laughter yoga versus laughter from humour which is better
- The psychology behind very good very good yeah. the childlike cheer
- Laughter exercises with the benefits of laughter
- Health tip: Lemon and warm water after oily and greasy food
- Understanding parasympathetic nervous system and neurobiology of laughter. How can laughter help to activate the parasympathetic nervous system? Get to know what are happy cocktails, endorphins and dopamine. What are the effects of endorphins and dopamine on the physiology and how laughter helps to release these happy hormones.
- Laughter exercises to connect with the universe
- Scientific Research: Russian study in a retail chain group to measure the efficiency and performance of the employees' Japan study connecting with the universe through laughter
- Health tip: Learning EFT
- Understanding Depression: Learn about the different types of depression and role of serotonin to alleviate depression and how does laughter help to release serotonin
- Vital capacity laughter how can we build breathing capacity through laughter techniques.
- Laughter exercises related to Spirituality
- Health tip: Anulom Vilom yogic breathing techniques for health and well being to balance your energies
- Scientific Research: JHow Laughter Yoga increases the levels of Serotonin in patients suffering from depression- Korean study
- Understanding Anxiety and how Laughter Yoga helps: What is Anxiety and anxiety disorder – symptoms and causes. Learn about the different types of anxiety disorders - obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). What are the natural remedies for anxiety and how breathing and laughter yoga can help in alleviating these causes and symptoms of anxiety?
- Laughter exercises with historic context.
- How to do breathing exercises in between laughter exercises
- Health tip: oil pulling ancient Indian practice of swishing your mouth with oil to remove toxins and bacteria
- Scientific Research: Comparison of laughter yoga and anti-anxiety medication on anxiety and gastrointestinal symptoms of patients with irritable bowel syndrome
Dates and Time
LY 2.0 Season 3 coming soon
4 Lesson Dates
Dates will be announced shortly.
8.30 PM Indian Standard Time
USA/Can PST – 8:00 AM, USA/Can MST – 9:00 AM, (USA/Can) CT /Mexico – 10:00 AM, USA/Can ET – 11:00 AM, Brazil – 12:00 PM, UK – 4:00 PM, Europe – 5:00 PM, Israel/Russia – 6:00 PM, UAE – 7:00 PM
Coaching Platform: Zoom
IMPORTANT: In case you miss any lesson, you will get the recording of the same.
Kataria, a medical doctor from Mumbai, India, popularly known as the ‘Guru of Giggling’
(London Times), is the founder of Laughter Yoga which grown into a worldwide movement
with thousands of Laughter Yoga clubs in over 100 countries.
Dr.Madan Kataria from his 25 years of experience can teach you special guided techniques how to laugh all by yourself, with your family and your colleagues. Dr. Kataria is a keynote, motivational and inspirational speaker for companies, corporations and organizations all over the world. He is also a corporate consultant for holistic health, stress management, teambuilding, leadership, peak performance and communication skills.
a Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher and Master Trainer, personally trained by Dr Kataria
has assisted him in International training for seven years. He has excellent
skills to conduct corporate seminars. Also, he has conducted training and workshops in
Japan, Hong Kong and China.
He completed his master’s degree in traditional yoga from S-VYASA University, Bangalore India. He has conducted several online laughter yoga workshops. He has widely travelled all over India to set up free social laughter clubs and conducted seminars in prisons, schools, Indian army police and commando training centres.
Season 1 & 2 video downloads