5 Day Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher Training (CLYT)
Laughter Yoga has spread rapidly across the globe due to the impact it has had on people’s lives bringing them many benefits in a short period of time. More and more people want to learn and practise this unique method and become a LY Professional
This powerful technique instantly delivers the benefits of laughter adding to the huge demand for LY training. Already there are more than 25,000 LY Professionals in more than 100 countries. If you want to become a Certified LY Teacher, it is imperative that you undergo comprehensive training which will provide you with the in-depth knowledge and skills to lead LY sessions in different areas of application.
Learn From The Master
Your trainer Dr. Madan Kataria is the founder and creator of Laughter Yoga (1995) and is the main force behind the movement which has become a global phenomenon. For the past 25 years, he’s not only teaching LY but, living laughter in daily life and inspiring millions worldwide.
This is your opportunity and privilege to learn from the Laughter Master which will enhance your knowledge and skills in the best way. With his decades of knowledge and experience, Dr. Kataria will teach you his deep understanding of the concept of LY. Everytime he teaches you will learn something new. He is very creative, imaginative and he always keeps on innovating and bringing new ideas, insights to his training. People say that every time they hear Dr. Kataria speak, they learn something new.
Objectives Of The Training
Bring more laughter into your life: you can’t teach what you don’t know. By teaching others you will automatically get laughter installed into your life.
Become a trainer: you will acquire the knowledge/skills and be authorized to train others as Certified LY Leaders.
Lead Laughter Sessions in many areas: learn to lead Laughter Sessions with companies, corporations, seniors, hospitals, schools and people with physical and mental challenges.
Cultivating Inner Laughter: LY is like a personal development program which is very important for your spiritual growth.
Who Can Do These Courses?
- Anyone who wishes to bring more laughter and joy to their life
- Yoga teachers
- Alternative Healers and Therapists
- Recreation Activity facilitators
- Occupational Therapists & Health care professionals
- Psychologists, Psychotherapist, Hypnotherapists and Psychiatrists
- Marriage and family therapists
- Doctors and Nurses, Health and Senior Care Workers
- Social Workers and Counselors
- Life coaches
- Fitness trainers and sports coaches
- School Teachers
- Professional Speakers
- Entertainment professionals
- Actors, Singers and Comedians
- Hospital and therapeutic Clowns
- HR and Sales managers
- Tourism professionals & tour guides
Due to COVID-19, physical training is on hold but, we are offering different levels of LY Training online. To be a teacher, you need to have completed the Basic Learning Course and Leader Training first. To find online training details, click here.
What You Will Receive
- A “Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher” certificate
- Bonus: One year ProZone Membership (continuing education for LY Professionals)
- Teacher Training Manual (153 page pdf)
- Leader Training Manual to give to your students (71 page pdf)
- Dr Kataria’s ebook “Laugh For No Reason”
- USB Resource Pack: Containing valuable files: International news coverage, liability release forms, World Laughter Day banners (multiple languages).
- Training Material: LY branded banners, brochures, business cards, standees and flyers for your training and workshops
- LY Education resources: selected PDFs of research papers, Science of Breathing with Dr. Kataria (video and powerpoint presentation), video clips with schools, seniors and special needs.
- LY in School books (PDF)
- LY Media Kit: Press releases, World Laughter Day banners, placards, stock photos of Dr. Kataria and Laughter Clubs
For Training Fee or More details, please email email@example.com