Develop yourself as a Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher as you move from the leader's title to gain a more interspective understaning of the depth that Laughter Yoga provides. It is an experience that is both joyful and educational. You will come to know laughter, learn its offerings and how to live with laughter. In this way you will absorb the concepts of Laughter Yoga's origins and history of 21 years, while you experientially heighten a more full understanding of Laughter Yoga.
Concepts covered include:
- The science of breathing with advanced daily practice sessions to deepen your overall understanding of its significance to Laughter Yoga.
- The importance of a personal practice and laughing alone
- Presentation skills designed to assist you in listening to an audience or group's need and being able to deliver a skillful message joyfully
- Meditation and visualization techniques
- Basic facts and facilitation of Laughter Yoga
- News from the Laughter Yoga University development
- Developing understanding of the Inner spirit of laughter
This hands on course provides meaningful dialogue, practice and discussion as well as materials that will suport you in your development personally and professionally.
Items you will receive include:
- Certified Laughter Yoga Teachers Manual
- Resource CD and DVD
- Diploma Certificate
- Lynda's Laughing CD
- Handouts to compliment the training experience
- Laugh for No Reason Ebook
Course Fee: $795.00
This training experience will be joyfully delivered by Lynda Tourloukis, who is a former Leadership Director and also a current Professional Coach. She spent two months in India at the Laughter Yoga University contributing to the content of the Laughter Yoga University, updating policy, procedures, material and training essentials as well as participating in the development of the new departments for play and singing.
From this experience you will leave healthier, happier and in love with the serenity and joy you will feel personally. You will have a handle on what to expect and how to procede with Laughter Yoga in clubs, classes, presentations, workshops and the Certified Laughter Yoga Leaders Training. Lynda has worked with Dr. Kataria to offer five questions that make this experience much more valuable and add to a deeper understanding of what you will be creating and developing in your journey with laughter. This and more awaits you as the happiest class in the world!