Laughter can help you relax, reduce stress, feel better, enhance your mood, reduce pain and increase creativity!
Perfect for everyone who loves to laugh, and great for people who feel they don't laugh enough, or even those who have lost their laughter.
Best of all it does NOT involve leotards, lycra or awkward poses! This is simply about reconnecting with your laughter and combining it with deep yogic breathing.
Laughter Yoga was designed by a medical doctor, Dr Kataria, in 1995, and since then it has taken the world by storm, bringing stress-relief, happiness and connectedness to many. There are now over 10,000 Laughter clubs, in over 70 countries worldwide.
If you'd like to set up your own Laughter Yoga club, work with the benefits of laughter yoga in the corporate world, integrate it into your coaching or therapy practice, this course is for YOU!
Train as a Laughter Yoga Leader - in Devon
Join our action-packed, fun and laughter-full two day course, held on the beautiful South Devon coast. You will complete the course with certification that is endorsed by Dr Madan Kataria's Laughter Yoga International.
- Learn the benefits of laughter and how to integrate it into your life and the lives of others.
- Learn the contra-indications of Laughter Yoga - when and why it should not be done
- Learn how to set up your own laughter club,
- Find out how to take laughter into the corporate arena
- Boost your training or coaching business
- Bring Laughter into your workplace to boost productivity and creativity
- Understand the roles of the Core Team in a Laughter Club
- And learn how to start your own Laughter business
On successful completion of your two days' training, you will be the proud owner of a Laughter Yoga Leader Certificate, so you can get the required insurance to take Laughter into business, into the community, run clubs and events, and be an OFFICIAL LAUGHTER YOGA LEADER!
You will also receive:
- 6 months introductury membership of Prozone, the ultimate resource for Laughter Yoga specialists
- Ongoing mentoring and support when you need it
- Access to forms, scripts and resources exclusive to Creative Laughter
- Membership of the Creative Laughter Yoga Leaders group, for peer support and discussions.
Next training dates:
All courses run from 10am until 4pm on both days.
Questions: Email organiser, visit www.creativelaughter.co.uk, or call if you have any questions. Tel: 01626 864458
Visit our website for more information: http://www.creativelaughter.co.uk