Starting from 2nd march Dr Kataria and Madhuri are on a 3 nation tour to spread Laughter Yoga in Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam.
On 2nd March he'll have a public seminar in Singapore and also he'll meet Laughter leaders & teachers to support their work with Laughter clubs.
From 3rd to 6th march there will be series of events in Johor Bahru, Malaysia including press conferences, public seminars, visit to NGOs (Alzheimer Association JOBADA, Stroke Association NASAM, Breast Cancer Support Group BCSG), 2 day certified leader training and advanced training for leaders and teachers.
For more details contact Lee Jean - Telephone - 6016-7161480, Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2pm - 4pm Press Conference
- 7pm - 10pm Public Seminar
- 8am - 1pm Visit to NGOs (Alzheimer Association JOBADA, Stroke Association NASAM, Breast Cancer Support Group BCSG)
- 2pm - 3pm Opening of 13th Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Program
- 3pm - 5pm Visit to NGOs (Lions Dialysis Centre)
- 7pm - 10pm Dinner (50 pax)
- 7am -8am Laughter Yoga at residential park (Taman Setia Indah)
- 9am - 2 pm Visits (Psychiatric Hospital Permai, Senior Citizens, LifeZone)
- 3pm - 5pm 13th CLYL & it's closing ceremony
- 7pm - 10pm Dinner & Visit to Fun Centre (JB Happy & Joyous Club)
- 9pm - 1pm Advance Laughter Yoga program
- Evening - Departure for Vietnam
On behalf of TAM VIET GROUP (http://www.tamviet.edu.vn), Mr. Phan Quoc Viet, Founder, President invited has organised Vietnam Laughter Tour between 7th & 13th march 2011. During his visit Dr Kataria will conduct public seminars and 2 day certified leader training.
Ho Chi Minh City programs are organised by Philip Trinh, Laughter Yoga Vietnam.
For more information contact -
TAM VIET GROUP
Add.: R402, B Building, #347 Doi Can Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel.: (84-4) 3994 0785 / 2217 9022 / 3762 8758; E-mail: email@example.com